Diplomat Fire Filing Cabinet LFC3
(Indent Basis) Diplomat Fire Filing Cabinet LFC3. 1 Hour Fire Resistance at 1010°C. Operation: Combination Dial and Key. 3 sets of changeable combination pin. Exterior: H1120 X W985 X D600 (mm). Interior: H266 x W830 x D384 (mm) x 3. Weight: 258 kg. Capacity: 249 Litres. Tray: 3 Drawer. Color: Ivory ( RAL9002). Lock: Alone or unified locked. Free Delivery To Lift/Ground Level. Warranty: 5 Years.
Diplomat Fire Filing Cabinet LFC3 (Indent Basis)
LFC – Diplomat Lateral Filing Cabinet
Diplomat Lateral Filing Cabinet offers both convenience and security at home or in the office for sensitive classified information.
Important documents such as business records and contractual agreements are most vulnerable during fire outbreak, Diplomat Fire Filing Cabinet is rated to be fire-resistant for an hour in 1010 Degree Celsius while protecting the content within the safe. With its airtight construction, the cabinet frame and body are designed to minimize smoke and flame penetration. Furthermore, each drawer is isolated to not only prevent fire from spreading across different level of drawers, but also enhance security throughout the different level of drawers.
- Multi-curvatures design makes the safe spill resistant to water and chemicals Precision fitting between frame and door provides air tight construction preventing smoke and heat from reaching the inside contents.
- Wide and spacious compartments specifically designed for files and folders storage
- Heavy duty suspension slide rail makes the drawer move back and forth smoothly while enduring the weight of the drawers(45Kg) and its documents
- Electronic keypad and fingerprint operation are also available (Please contact us for a quote!)
- Safe is made and assembled in South Korea
- Locking mechanisms are made in Sweden
- Fire tested and approved in compliance with NT Fire 017 for fire-resistance at 1010 Degree Celsius for 1 hour
- Certified SP (Swedish National Testing and Research Institute) Certificate No. SC1334-13
- Special Styronite F fire insulation material formulated in-house
- High-end epoxy anti-rust primer coating to prevent rust
- Durable acrylic urethane leather-tone finishes painting
- Delivery will be done discreetly by our own delivery team within 2-3 working days or as requested. We will get in contact with you after your order has been placed to arrange a date/time mutually convenient for both parties
- Delivery on Saturdays are possible subjected to availability
Award Winning Safe:
- Environment Quality International Certification Centre Certified (EQA ICC)
- Quality Assurance ISO 9001 Certified by EQA ICC
- Korean Standards Association Certified (KSA, South Korea)
- Fire Resistance and Impact tested under KS G 4500
- Certified P-1TKS in South Korea
- Swedish National Testing and Research Institute Certified (SP, Sweden)
- Certified NT Fire 017
- Certificate No. SC1334-13
- Certified Class 350-1 in Fire-Resistance
- Environment Quality International Certification Centre Certified (GOST, Russia)
- Fire-Resistant tested and approved by the Russian Comittee of Certification
- Conformité Européenne Certified (CE, European Comittee)
- Electromagnetic safety test for Diplomat Digital Safe models only
- ROHS Compliance (European Union)
- 6 hazardous substances compliance with use restrictions in EU
Are you purchasing a safe box for your company and requiring a formal quotation to issue a purchase order? If so, you can fill up the form below. Our team will send you the required formal quotation within a few working hours.
Kindly note that we only accept purchase order for company purchase. If you are getting a safe box for your personal use, please purchase online directly.
We process online direct purchase much faster (within 30 mins during office hour, usually).